Complaint Review: Emc Mortgage Company

• Updated: Fri, July 23, 2010

• Reported By: becky — Saint Cloud Minnesota United States of America
Emc Mortgage Company
909 Hidden Ridge Dr. Irving, Texas United States of America

Emc Mortgage Company EMC is a fraudulent mortgage company that needs to be shut down!! Irving Texas

EMC is the most deceptive company that uses unfair practices and get away with everything. I have read all these stories about EMC and they all correlate correctly with each other. We have been with this company for 3 1/2 years and this is been an on going situation. However, being a low income family we are unable to afford a attorney.Which means this company gets away with it AGAIN!! James Hoyer law firm gentlemen that I had contact with, well his e-mail is no longer in existence. So what I wonder is where did the settlement money go?? We have worked with the Attorney General Office in MN, filed complaints with all and any companies but as everyone knows it's just another complaint and goes no where. Within my searches I basically been told that the Mortgage Companies basically don't have any rules to follow, so this is why they get away with everything. Did you see the mortgage companies are now trying to go after the consumers that lost there homes for the differences on the original loans to the sell price loans?? This basically proves that these companies can walk all over the consumers and nothing happens to them. We have went through everything from approval then denial of the Obama program, approval of the other program that they stick you into a ballon payment at the end of your modification, constantly faxing in documents, being humiliated over and over again, to as low as using our income tax return, financial aide to pay for school, and not deducting any of our in home business expenses? If this is company shoudn't be shut down then I must be losing my mind!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2010 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emc-Mortgage-Company/Irving-Texas-75038/Emc-Mortgage-Company-EMC-is-a-fraudulent-mortgage-company-that-needs-to-be-shut-down-Ir-626134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emc Mortgage Company