- Report: #558967
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Emc Mortgage Corp
Emc Mortgage Corp Mortgage Servicer Fraud, Predatory Servicing lewisville, Texas
*Consumer Comment: EMC Mortgage Fraud Scam
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Placing payments in suspense accounts, essentially placing our account as delinquent.
2. Not crediting payments properly, imposing late fees.
3. Sending threatening letters, indicating that if they did not receive money they would need to pursue actions.
4. Sent an unidentified person to my home to deliver threatening paperwork.
5. Upon written requests, not resolving issues.
6. Making inappropriate credit reports, indicating multiple late payments and delinquency.
I have made contacts to:
1. Attorney General - VT
2. Vermont Banking Division
3. Better Business Bureau of Texas
4. Filed letters to congress and senate
There needs to be another class action filed against them, with much bigger penalties than the first time.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2010 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emc-Mortgage-Corp/lewisville-Texas-75029/Emc-Mortgage-Corp-Mortgage-Servicer-Fraud-Predatory-Servicing-lewisville-Texas-558967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.