Complaint Review: Emc Mortgage

• Submitted: Sun, September 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 17, 2006

• Reported By:saint charles Missouri
Emc Mortgage
Ipo Box 141358 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Emc Mortgage Like ripoff company, want your home Irving Texas

I am also with this so called Company, We are all screwed who are with Them, I cant believe They get away with all They do. I also filed chapter 13 because of them, 1 year after i get out of 13 I filed again because I refinanced and My loan and it was sold to this co. From day 1 with Them it has been a nightmare, they added on 400 per month or so more to my loan for taxes and insurance I thought they were paying from the start with them to find out they hadnt paid nothing, so now am paying over 900 monthly to them through my chapter 13 plan for a 30 yr loan of 54.000 that is going no where. I would like to know where my money is going since they show me late for 2 years when my money comes out of my check to go my trustee who sends it to them. my taxes are under 1300 a yr and my insurance is under 600 per year but yet they charge me 4.800 per year for this for the last 2 years and it also is going no where. my chapter 13 should of been up this oct. but because of the extra 400 month they tack on i now am in for another year. I am scared they will take home when all is over with my chapter 13, makes me sick to know they are getting 1.600 more a month from me and no one knows where this money is.

saint charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2006 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emc-Mortgage/Irving-Texas-75014/Emc-Mortgage-Like-ripoff-company-want-your-home-Irving-Texas-211423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emc Mortgage