Complaint Review: Emc Mortgage

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:MEMPHIS Tennessee
Emc Mortgage
909 Hidden Rdg Ste 200 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Emc Mortgage - Emc have been raping my family and I for over 7 years.... Irving Texas

I need help and my family needs help. I refinance my home back in 1998 with another mortgage company and they sold out to emc mortgage. Before the transaction my monthly note was $1133.50 which was no problem. I started having finance problems in 2001 and never felled no more then 1 1/2 behind on my note. everything started closing in on me after I had surgery and my daughter went off to college. I must say thats not emc problem because I made the debt. I decided to file a chapter 13 and save my house before it got to far out hand. I will cut a long story short. Emc have charged me for insurance that I didn't need because I was already covered. I am paying them over $1500.00 a month and the balance is getting larger and I have brought this to the attention of the bankruptcy court and nothing is done about it. I don't want to make to many waves because I need my house. I have requested a pay history 5 times and I having recieved not a one. I have tried everything that I knew how to get someone to listen(no one cares) I can't afford a lawyer because all of my money is going to the bankruptcy court. I would appreciate if anyone know of someone that can help me with this problem. Emc is the most rudest peoples on this earth. They need to pay for all of the pain that they are causing Gods peoples.

MEMPHIS, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emc-Mortgage/Irving-Texas-75308/Emc-Mortgage-Emc-have-been-raping-my-family-and-I-for-over-7-years-Irving-Texas-372374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emc Mortgage