Complaint Review: Emc

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:Brockport New York
PO 25316, Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

EMC bought my mortage from Option One, in July of 2004 and put me in forced place insurance and escrow, force my mortage to be twice the amount I agreed upon. Santa Ana California

EMC Mortage bought my mortgage from Option One in July and added forced place insurance along with escrow, forcing me to pay twice the amount of the orginal mortgage. I requested that the escrow be droped and I reguested that the mortage be refinanced. I was told that EMC was a investment bank and did not finance a mortage once they held a mortage. From the period of July to April of 2007 I was trying to refinance with Nations Mortgage in CA and other mortage brockers.

During this period I was held back by my credit report and several disputed claims on my credit. In Oct. of 2006, I was ripped of by American Housing Authority, whom reguested that I send them good faith money as they put it come between me and EMC to refinance the mortage in a forebearence program. After a period of 30 days they wanted additional funds and broke with their orginal terms.

I recieved a letter in Oct. and was tolded that I would need $9,210.90 to reinstatethe mortage which was more than what American Housing Authority, orginally stated was needed to reinstate in mortgage. I could never reach anyone from Baum and was put on holded through a automated phone system for over and hour each time I needed to talk to some one. My personal attorney Peter Skivington send letters in vain for they put up a smoke screen arround what they truly intended from the start to put the mortage in defualt.

Brockport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emc/Santa-Ana-California-92799-5316/EMC-bought-my-mortage-from-Option-One-in-July-of-2004-and-put-me-in-forced-place-insuranc-437773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emc