Complaint Review: Emelus

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: brenda — Kannapolis North Carolina United States of America
1230 Avenue of Americas New York, New York United States of America

Emelus Company did not pay for work done New York, New York

On November 28, 2012 i was hired by Emelus as a personal assistant for work at home for their company. During December, 2012 I performed three task or assignment for their company that required a good bit of research and making reports on my research.  Around Jan 10th, 2013 Mr. Linford informed me that my pay for the work done (2,000.00) would be direct deposited into my account per the contract I signed on November 28th when I was employed.  Shortly after that he asked me to do a task I did not feel comfortable in doing as it was involving funds to be wired to my bank account and to wire those funds which was a great amount of $9,000.00 to a person in Russia.  Due to the wire fraud that is happening now adays I did not feel comfortable doing so and I told him that I would do any paper assignments but did not want to handle any wiring of monies.  Since that day I have tried numerous ways to contact him by email and phone but have not received any reply to either.  All I want is to be paid as agreed upon in the contact of $2,000.00 for work performed by me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emelus/New-York-New-York-10020/Emelus-Company-did-not-pay-for-work-done-New-York-New-York-1007622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emelus