Complaint Review: Emerald Coast Decks and more

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Navarre Florida United States of America
Emerald Coast Decks and more
320 LOWELL LN Pensacola, Florida United States of America

Emerald Coast Decks and more Contracted to build a deck, took 4300.00 and did not build it Pensacola, Florida

*Author of original report: Lacking Cumminication Skills

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Emerald coast decks

*Author of original report: Rohlman Dome

Emerald Coast Decks and more, came in September 2012 and looked at the work to be contracted, we made agreements and settled for a price of 8600.00 USD. I paid them 4300.00 USD in October and they originally said 10 days to complete. They came and installed some posts, did some of the framing then they stopped. They would not answer my E-Mail for a long time untill I used wording that got their attention, They then came up with excuse after excuse as to why they could not get back to the deck. My e-mails were persistant and demanding explinations as to my disatisfaction of their buisness tactics and lies. The last correspondance was to Sue them if I want my money back, from the owner.

Unreal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerald-Coast-Decks-and-more/Pensacola-Florida-32514/Emerald-Coast-Decks-and-more-Contracted-to-build-a-deck-took-430000-and-did-not-build-i-980861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerald Coast Decks and more

Lacking Cumminication Skills

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

My report was not falce and neither is Emerald Coast Decks, the biggest issue was lack of communications concerning the owners medical conditions. I was not informed of the severity of his condition, nor was I informed that the owner was the only one competent with Emerald Coast Decks and More to complete this project.

Moving ahead, they completed the Deck, in which I was very happy then contracted an 8 Ft privacy fence, in which was completed with 100% satisfaction. ISSUE CLOSED

Wishing Emerald Coast Decks Success in all Future Endevours....

Regards

Paul Rohlman

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Emerald coast decks

AUTHOR: Harry - ()

The report filed on me is false. The homeowner was out of town. After getting the down payment and starting the job, I had a contracted mersa in a open wound and almost lost my foot. I was hospitilized. The homeowner demanded I go to work. I told him I couldnt and wasnt sure when I could go back, after being released from the doctor, I would return to work. This was unacceptable to the homeowner and he filed the ripoff report.

As soon as I was released from my doctor I went back to work and finished his project. Not only was he satisfied with my work, he contracted me to do more work for him. This ripoff report is false. Harry ..Pensacola

Rohlman Dome

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

Job is Completed with Excellence, I was the one that filed this report and there were some holdups due to medical reasons that were out of anyones control. Very Happy Customer....Will use him again....

Paul