Complaint Review: Emerald Delu

• Reported By: Dianna — Poolville Texas United States of America
Emerald Delu
505 5th Street San Fernando, California United States of America

Emerald Delu Charged my bank account without a warning San Fernando, California

I had responded to a survey and at the end, they offered a gift of the Emerald Dlux for a shipping charge of $4.95.  Since my daughter had been trying to quit, so I took the gift offer.  It was received and while I was out of town visiting, my account was charged $114.95 and I had not been notified that this was a trial period only.  I want to get my money back.  Any ideas?  I tried calling them and they kept me on hold for about 10 min and then disconnected me.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerald-Delu/San-Fernando-California-91340-2246/Emerald-Delu-Charged-my-bank-account-without-a-warning-San-Fernando-California-991253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerald Delu