Complaint Review: Emerald Lux

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Regina — Chickamauga Georgia USA
Emerald Lux
505 5th Street, San Fernando, CA 91340 San Fernando, California United States of America

Emerald Lux What a Rip-Off! I paid for the shipping on a "free sample" of the e-cigs - then get a statement from my bank showing they took out $114.95. No where did I authorize this, even though "Adam" tried to San Fernando, California

Emerald Lux e-cigarettes is a rip off scam.  Beware!  I ordered the "trial" and paid for shipping and handling of $4.95.  I just found my bank account charged for $114.95.  This was not authorized by me. I called the company and talked with "Adam", who assured me that I had signed up to pay this money - not.  I would not recommend this product to anyone.  I intend to also file a report with the Better Business Bureau in San Fernando, California where they are located.  Seriously - beware.  It seems like this company is determined to rip off the "small people" and "Adam" assured me they have thousands of people getting their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerald-Lux/San-Fernando-California-91340/Emerald-Lux-What-a-Rip-Off-I-paid-for-the-shipping-on-a-free-sample-of-the-e-cigs-t-956195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerald Lux