Mississippi

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: celinia — Cutler Bay Florida United States of America
EmeraldLux Electronic Cigarette

EmeraldLux Electronic Cigarette Emeraldlux Trail Kit for $4.95 for handling and shipment only on 10/21/12, I was checking my account on 11/5/12 and there was another charge from emraldlux for $114.95 without my permission. Internet

on 10/21/12, I order a free email cigarette kit on trail, and  to paid only $4.95 for shipping and handling, the package was deliver on 10/25/12, on 11/5/12 I was checking my debit card account and there was a charge for $114.95 from emraldlux unauthorized!!. they had been paid for the $4.95 on 10/24/12, but they had no permission to take the $114.95 from my account. I called my bank and explained what was going on, they advice me to call the company and find out what happen, if  it's not resolved to get back to customer service, and that I could file a merchant dispute.  Emeraldlux customer support hours are Mon-Fri, from 7am- 4pm, and it was past the time to call. On 11/6/12, I got through after afew run around from one person to another, I finally said if I keep getting the run around I was ready to put in a complain and that the bank was aware of the ripoff, and finally I got help, I ask who authorized them to take $114.95 from my account, I was told that it was ordered on 11/4/12, again I ask by who? This is what I was told, that it was automatic done because I had a 14 day free trail, and since I didn't cancel the order I was charged, they also said that I didn't read the fine print which explained it. I said that the item was deliver on 10/25/12  and that they took the money out on 11/4/12, and that was only 9 days and I found out about it on 11/5/12 which would of make it 10 days, anyway they offer to give me $57.45 instead of $114.95, I said forget it I know what to do about this, then they said that they would credit my account for the money that was taking out, right away as of today nothing is showing in my account, I will call my back bank and take it from there , but I wanted you to know so that other people be aware of the ripoff, I would appreciate whatever could be done, Thank you, for your time in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EmeraldLux-Electronic-Cigarette/internet/EmeraldLux-Electronic-Cigarette-Emeraldlux-Trail-Kit-for-495-for-handling-and-shipment-966076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EmeraldLux Electronic Cigarette