Complaint Review: Emeraldlux electronic cigarettes

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Siamlady — Roseville California United States of America
Emeraldlux electronic cigarettes
505 5 th street San Fernando Ca. 91340 Internet United States of America

Emeraldlux electronic cigarettes Emerald Lux Bad business practices I lost 114.00 to them because I didn't catch the check that said they would bill me in 2 weeks and then setup reoccurring payments to them from my acct. Internet

I thought I was ordering a great product to try and see if it would work for smoking cessation. My cousin found the ad and forwarded it to me about the 4.95 trial of their product. Unfortunately as I filled out the entire form and came to the end where you place your age and credit numbers, I didnot catch the fine print terms that they would bill me in 2 weeks if I had not called them 114.95 for the 20.00 electronic cigarette anda then continue to bill monthly for cigarette cartridge supplies. My two weeks ended on August 20th and only because I was checking my bank statement today the 22nd did I catch the charge. Inside the box nothing is sent, no invoice nor any further mention of any forthcoming charges. I called customer service today and spoke with one of their representatives who ignored everything I was saying, she kept up a written script dialogue about how the terms and conditions where there for all to see and that she could do nothing for me. She said she was going to help me by canceling all further bills and shipment orders ,but that I was out the 114.95, even as I told her I had planned on returning the items but had not found the address until she called. To no avail, I am out the entire amount and left with an item that I didnot want nor felt was that good. I also told her that their practices left something to be desired and that I would post on Facebook that buyers beware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emeraldlux-electronic-cigarettes/internet/Emeraldlux-electronic-cigarettes-Emerald-Lux-Bad-business-practices-I-lost-11400-to-them-930952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emeraldlux electronic cigarettes