Complaint Review: Emeraldlux

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: amanda7545 — Center Point Alabama United States of America
Emeraldlux
2941 Honolulu Ave Suite. A La Crescenta, Ca 91214 La Crescenta, California United States of America

Emeraldlux Unauthorized EFT La Crescenta, California

This company offered a free trial for an e-cigerrette for $4.95, then charged my card $4.99.  About two-weeks later they charged my card an unauthorized, transaction for $110.00, they were refusing to refund my money, until I threaten to call the bank on them. Then they offered to refund me $99.00, because of their so called restocking fee. Plus, I had to send the product back to them, and I had to pay the return shipping. In all, this cost me about $20, and I never used the product. I have submitted complaints to the FTC, and advise anyone else, that is defrauded by this company to do the same. Customers simply can not let fraudulant cons, keep getting away with this type of fruad. Please report this activity to the government, because they have the power to stop this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emeraldlux/La-Crescenta-California-91214/Emeraldlux-Unauthorized-EFT-La-Crescenta-California-843978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emeraldlux