Complaint Review: Emeraldlux.com

• Reported By: Bernie — Westminster Colorado
Emeraldlux.com
Internet USA

Emeraldlux.com "read the fine print" San francisco -  California - Internet

Emeraldlux advertises their "Free Kit".  Just pay shipping of $4.95. Three weeks later I was billed $114.95.  When I call EmeraldLux, they simply told me that I should have read the "fine print".  She said she would remove me from further billing, but they would not refund any of my money since I had gone over the "trial period" of 14 days.  I was actually going to order more filters until this happened.  NEVER AGAIN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emeraldluxcom/internet/Emeraldluxcom-read-the-fine-print-San-francisco-nbsp-California-Internet-1052313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emeraldlux.com