Complaint Review: Emerchantclub Ecomerce Web Site

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:New Castle Indiana
Emerchantclub Ecomerce Web Site
996 Flower Glen Street Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

Emerchantclub -ecomerce Web Site Emerchantclub I paid them $1431,00 for a upgrade to a pro web site. I cancelled before my 30 days were up the first time. I got a reply saying. I hadn't met the requiements of the contract. It said in the contract If cancelled before your 30 days You May Get Your Money Back or toward items to order from the other company. I also paid $299,00 for search engines for this site to them. Simi Valley California

my rip off report is I Paid $1431.00 to upgrade to a pro web site to emerchantclub for a ecomerce web site..in contract it reads If cancelled before your 30 days are up you may get your money back or towards products in another company..I did cancel before my 30 days were up,but they sent a reply that I would not get my money back,but would cancel my web site which they did..2 days later i called them back and I thought I would try again to get people to visit my web site,but none at all again ..I sent in another form to cancel again but this time they said it would take 30 days to decide..I also paid them $299.00 for search engines for my web site. I have to pay $29.00 per month hosting fees..taken out of my credit card each month .I wanted this cancelled before the hosting fees were due but they didn't..I did get a reply today saying they were not giving any money back or nothing else..I am very unhappy with this company..their contract says may get your money back if cancelled before your 30 days..it should say you won't get your money back very much a rip off report.

New Castle, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerchantclub-Ecomerce-Web-Site/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Emerchantclub-ecomerce-Web-Site-Emerchantclub-I-paid-them-143100-for-a-upgrade-to-a-433701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerchantclub Ecomerce Web Site