Complaint Review: Emerge Credit Card Company

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2003

• Reported By:Escondido California
Emerge Credit Card Company
P.O. Box 105667 Atanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Emerge Credit Card Company paid them in full and closed my account. Now they are reporting to Equifax that I had Serious delinquency, credit limits to high and they closed my account dishonest ripoffs Atanta Georgia

Providian sold my account to Emerge without prior notice with a 29.9% interest. Next I received a bill and late fee.

In Dec. 2002 made a two months payments. In Jan. 2003 they said I was late and another late fee. I disagreed and said I made a two month payment.

In Feb. 2003 I paid (my now 1,600.00 balance (29.9%) in full and told them to close my account.

In March 2003 I received a letter that they reported to Equifax that THEY closed my account for; Serious delinquency, credit limits to high and length of time accounts estabilished. No I closed my account.

They have not have Providian and Emerge ripped me off they have now made false statement to credit reporting buearu's.

Escondido, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2003 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerge-Credit-Card-Company/Atanta-Georgia-30348-5667/Emerge-Credit-Card-Company-paid-them-in-full-and-closed-my-account-Now-they-are-reporting-50798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerge Credit Card Company