Complaint Review: Emerge Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Thelmo — New York New York United States of America
Emerge Credit Card

Emerge Credit Card terminated my card and deteriorated my credit score for no reason. Cannot get new card Internet

On November 20th, 2009 I received a letter of termination from Emerge Mastercard. Without further reason my credit card was closed. I tried to apply for another credit card and was declined. Apparently my credit score has been damaged by this company, I pay my bills on time! I tried to get in touch with them, they make it very hard to speak to a representative. Until today I do not know why my card was terminated. Also before termination the minimum payment on my account used to be $15-25 , after this happened it jumped up to $95. I cannot even find out my current credit score. Very shady situation. Are there more people in a similar situation? Please give me advise.
I need a credit card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerge-Credit-Card/internet/Emerge-Credit-Card-terminated-my-card-and-deteriorated-my-credit-score-for-no-reason-Can-540744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerge Credit Card