Complaint Review: Emerge MasterCard

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:Climax North Carolina
Emerge MasterCard
emergecard.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Emerge MasterCard Locked my account check got lost in the mail ripoff Atlanta Georgia

I have been a very good customer since 1998. For the first time a payment I made must have gotten lost in the mail. I got a phone call last night at 8:30 more or less making me feel like a dead beat. I have never been late and normally pay off the balance on the card each and every month. I called this morning to get the matter straightened out and was told the account had been locked. They went on to say that I needed to make a payment right then over the phone for $20 in order to unlock the account.

Shame on them for showing no respect. But if you look at the big picture this is a prime example as to why corporations are closing their doors they have no respect for the people who got them to where they are today. Emerge send me my last bill you're fired!

Marty
Climax, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2006 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerge-MasterCard/Atlanta-Georgia/Emerge-MasterCard-Locked-my-account-check-got-lost-in-the-mail-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-174578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerge MasterCard