Complaint Review: Emerge Mastercard - Compu-Credit

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2004

• Reported By:Bethesda Maryland
Emerge Mastercard - Compu-Credit
245 Perimeter Center Pkwy Ste 600 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Emerge Mastercard - Compu-Credit Emerge Rip-off Atlanta Georgia

I have read several complaints from others and I'm going through the same thing with the so called emerge mastercard. I was with Aria Visa and was making payments ontime and had a $500 credit limit. All of a sudden my account was transferred to Emerge and they have tacked on overlimit fees and late fees. My account is now $1200 and I refuse to pay them $1200. I told them I will settle with them for the $500 and they refuse. They are constantly calling me at my place of business and at home on a daily basis. How can Aria Visa close my account and sell it to someone and they tack on on these fees. Please help!! And let some of us know what we can do...

Bethesda, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2004 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerge-Mastercard-Compu-Credit/Atlanta-Georgia/Emerge-Mastercard-Compu-Credit-Emerge-Rip-off-Atlanta-Georgia-77257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerge Mastercard - Compu-Credit