Complaint Review: Emerge Mastercard

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Emerge Mastercard
P.O. Box 23034 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Emerge Mastercard ripoff Columbus Georgia

I, too, have suffered from the negative reports from Emerge that have been placed on my credit file.

I also realized, in December 2003, that my credit card expired and called to get another one. The response I recieved was that I had to consecutively pay on time for six months. Twelve months have gone by with consecutive on-time payments, however, I have yet to recieve a new card. The interest rate is through the roof and I do not recommend that anyone apply for this card. I wish there were some sort of recourse.

I am thoroughly dissatisfied with this credit card company. I cannot wait until my balance is zeroed out. I hope that once I am done paying, I no longer have to deal with the company or anyone affiliated with them.

Daphine
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerge-Mastercard/Columbus-Georgia-31902/Emerge-Mastercard-ripoff-Columbus-Georgia-126813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerge Mastercard