• Report: #195891

• Submitted: Sun, June 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 11, 2006

• Reported By:Canton North Carolina
Emerge Providian Credit Card
P.O. Box 105374 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Emerge Providian Credit Card ripoff finance charges even when attempting to settle account in good faith Atlanta Georgia

I have contacted emerge on several occasions after becoming totally disabled to set up agreeable payment arramngements.

I was told to call back that no program was available.

I called back more than once to only be told that if payments were not made by the due date, It would go on my credit report.

Before Emerge took over Providian, I had also problems with them with extremely high interest charges.

Mine is currently 35.99% I will never pay them off at this rate even though I have faithfully tried to keep up.

If this isn't a RIP-OFF, forgive me, I don't know what is?

Canton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2006 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerge-Providian-Credit-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5374/Emerge-Providian-Credit-Card-ripoff-finance-charges-even-when-attempting-to-settle-account-195891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerge Providian Credit Card