Complaint Review: Emerge - Providian

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2004

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Emerge - Providian
2405 Commerce Ave. Suite 300 Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Emerge/Providian ripoff Where are the bills? Duluth Georgia

I can't believe this! I thought there was something fishy going on, but couldn't get any answers.

A company began calling us about a week ago. They asked for my mother and when I informed them she wasn't at home, they hung up. My mother was out of town for a week. Within that week, Emerge called our house 10-12 times per day.

My mother had an account with Providian about a year ago, but closed out the account 6 months ago. Emerge claims it has taken over all billing for Providian. I have yet to see a bill!!

I cannot speak to any supervisors and noone will answer my questions. They're ripping my mother off!!!

I did find an adress for those of you looking:
Emerge Mastercard
2405 Commerce Ave.
Suite 300
Duluth, GA 30096

CEO's name is Mr. David Hanna
Customer Serv. Manager is Ms. Gwen Clark

If there is a suit being brought about for this bunch of garbage, I'm all in.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2004 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerge-Providian/Duluth-Georgia-30096/EmergeProvidian-ripoff-Where-are-the-bills-Duluth-Georgia-94563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerge - Providian