Complaint Review: Emergemastercard

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2003

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Emergemastercard
P.O. BOX 105655 ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

Emerge mastercard ripoff fraudulent billing annoying dishonest disrespectful ridiculous Internet ATLANTA,GA

This company started sending me collection notices out of no where. I had an account with providian,they did'nt tell they gave my account to emerge. Emerge told me I had an account with them,but I never got a card only a bill. So I supposed my account was closed and I was going to pay off what I owed. Then the first month it jumped 100 dollars more. They told it was a late fee($35) overlimit fee(don't remember) and some other bullcrap. It started at $400 what I owed now its $750,and my apr is 23.90%.

I've never opened an account with them, but supposly as of today I have an open account with them. And I still get late payment,overlimit and minimum payment fees.

Maria
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2003 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emergemastercard/ATLANTA-Georgia-30348-5655/Emerge-mastercard-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-annoying-dishonest-disrespectful-ridiculous-In-74951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emergemastercard