Complaint Review: Emergency Dental Care USA

• Updated: Wed, December 25, 2013

• Reported By: Angel Evans — Everett Washington
Emergency Dental Care USA
10305 19th Ave. SE Everett WA Everett, Washington USA

Emergency Dental Care USA Bait and Switch on Dental Prices, Prescribed pain medication then canceled the Rx TERRIBLE STAFF Everett Washington

I had a dental emergency had to drive myself to this bogus dental clinic. The receptionist did not quote me the correct costs for the exam which was unforgiveable in and of itself. After the dentist came in and talked with me and then left they had this overbearing receptionist come in and discuss with me the cost of the dental treatment. The receptionist!! Who know zero about dental procedures and acted like she was some dental authority. Very weird and uncomfortable for the patient.

The dentist should be addressing that with the patient not some person who answers the phone. The dentist had no compassion nor personality. I told the Dentist I was in terrible pain she begrudgingly wrote me an Rx for a pain med. I drove 30 minutes to my pharmacist to have the Rx filled and this dental receptionist calls my pharmacist and cancels my Rx for pain medication.

Here I am close to passing out from severe dental pain, standing in a drug store then having to deal with these dental bitches from hell. I had to then go to the ER at a local hospital and wait an hour in pain to be seen. Fortunately the doctors there had a brain and the good sense to realize I needed pain intervention and had no qualms about writing me SEVERAL Rx's for pain meds.

Please DO NOT go to this dental office. They will lie to you just to get you in the door, misquote their fees and then try to charge you beyond top dollar for their services by some minimum wage receptionist who thinks she is God's gift to the dental community. It appears their Dentist feels she is too good to talk to patients about prices and procedures. I've NEVER been treated so disrespectfully and rudely by any medical office.

I can't beleive they are still in business. TERRIBLE group of people who do not care about patients, they are only concerned with ripping them off and pushing them out the door.

Oh to top it off the receptionist stands behind the door of the exam room and listens to the conversations  between patient and dentist. Very Very Very bizzare and beyond comprehension.

There are much better dental clinics out there PLEASE take the time to find one of them especially if you're in bad bad pain.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2013 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emergency-Dental-Care-USA/Everett-Washington-98208/Emergency-Dental-Care-USA-Bait-and-Switch-on-Dental-Prices-Prescribed-pain-medication-th-1109862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emergency Dental Care USA