Complaint Review: Emergency Physicians at Porter Hosp. PC

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Frustrated — Highlands Ranch Colorado
Emergency Physicians at Porter Hosp. PC
9301 S Western Ave Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

Emergency Physicians at Porter Hosp. PC Inaccurate billing and refusal to refund overpayment Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Received services on 12/01/2013, insurance paid on 1/29/2014.  I also paid in error on 2/10/2014.  I received confirmation via benefits statement that my insurance paid on 1/29/2014.  Emergency Physicians at Porter Hospital P.C. has stated they did not receive the insurance payment and refuses to refund my payment.  I have provided proof of payment on three occasions and still no resolution.  Each time I speak with someone at Emergency Physicians at Porter Hospital P.C. I am told something different.  On March 26, 2014 I was told my account was locked and information could not be provided....Really?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emergency-Physicians-at-Porter-Hosp-PC/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-7139/Emergency-Physicians-at-Porter-Hosp-PC-Inaccurate-billing-and-refusal-to-refund-overpaym-1133821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emergency Physicians at Porter Hosp. PC