- Report: #974457
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Emeritus at Vickery Towers
Emeritus at Vickery Towers5619 Belmont Ave Dallas, Texas United States of America
Emeritus at Vickery Towers Emeritus Senior Living ~Always Being Sued! Dallas, Texas
*UPDATE Employee: Emeritus At Vickery Towers
*Author of original report: "So Called" lawsuits
*Consumer Comment: Interesting
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They are the main force that drives down the customer service, work morale and integrity of Emeritus at Vickery Towers.
Melissa Frazier is very obese and battles an eating disorder while, Jeannette Juett attempts to pick up the slack of management, yet tries ignore the never ending whispers of multiple personalities ranging from "the biggot, the town w***e, the hypochodriac and the child abuser." Summer Hammerle who is responsible for them both makes every attempt to support Melissa Frazier through her eating disorder, and low self-esteem while, covering resident family complaints, vendor fraud, and employee discontentment... All while she tries to screw her way up the corporate ladder.
In one year this facility has been sued and/or charged with discrimination due to race, sex, and sexual orientation, medical malpractice and reported for stolen items.
If you are reading this 1. Do Not place your loved on in this facility. (Employees are unhappy and it will show through the care of your loved one.) Melissa Frazier has a loved one who has memory issues and when she had the opportunity to admit him to this facility she chose another place!!!! If this facility is not suitable for her family Why would you put yours under her care?
2. Do Not apply/work here. Unless you fit into the 'Clique' you will be very unhappy there and will quit within 3-6 months. They will only fire you if a friend of Melissa, Jeannette or Summer is unemployed. Otherwise, they are too unorganized to follow their own policies and write you up so, if they start look out. They have a plan. On the other hand education is not considered when hiring so getting in would be fairly easy. Here are examples of who was hired...
ED- Associates degree, AL certification $600 anyone can take the 3 day course if you pay the fee. Salary $86,000
AED- No degree, former activity manager (unlicensed). Salary $31/Hr.
IL- 17 years experience (unlicensed, uneducated). Salary $29-30/Hr.
Marketing- No degree, No experience (friend of ED) Salary $18/Hr. Biweekly CRD bonus ($1200-$1400)
So you do the math, but please know that there are risks when dealing with this facility!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emeritus-at-Vickery-Towers/Dallas-Texas-75206/Emeritus-at-Vickery-Towers-Emeritus-Senior-Living-Always-Being-Sued-Dallas-Texas-974457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.