Complaint Review: Emeritus of the broadmoor

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: sally — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
Emeritus of the broadmoor
colorado springs colorado springs, Colorado United States of America

Emeritus of the broadmoor emeritus senior living what a terrible company colorado springs, Colorado

This was the most unhealthy work environment I have worked at.

The people who take care of your loved ones are there because they need a paycheck. They are not there for the residences. Not only do they hate their jobs but they hate their managers. They rarely come in to work, leaving the dedicated employees to do more work. they are cheated out of pay, if the managers dont like the employee they give them 6 hours a week to work. They steal everything from toilet paper to steaks from the freezer. Luckily I have not seen them stealing from the residences.

When I talked to the manager about the stealing, she confronted the other employees saying I told her what I saw. Not wanting anymore conflict so I quit. I never did get my last paycheck, it was a fight where I would have to go to small claims court to get my last $350. It would be in a few months; I dont want to hold onto the anger.  I just dont care anymore, I feel better not working there. It was such a toxic environment that I dreaded going to work. Every day is a gift, I have to make the most of it. You spent more time at your job than you do with family so find something you enjoy getting up in the morning for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 02:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emeritus-of-the-broadmoor/colorado-springs-Colorado-80906/Emeritus-of-the-broadmoor-emeritus-senior-living-what-a-terrible-company-colorado-springs-844765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emeritus of the broadmoor