Complaint Review: Emerson Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, October 06, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 06, 2004

• Reported By:monticello Indiana
Emerson Publishing
Usps Box 549012 Dallas Texas 75354-9012 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Emerson Publishing rip-off! Dallas Texas

I received a notice from emerson publishing about a sweepstakes so I looked it up in search on the internet. Sure enough here it was on this site rip off. This is the only place I could even find any information on this sweepstakes compony. It is obvious this rip off site is a good and usefull site. It kept me from falling for the mail us some money to find out how to register to win $500,000 in prizes.

If this is a legal scam it shouldn't be because the people it hurts most are people like myself who are out of work and desperate. It is a too good to be true deal. I wish someone would make these companies quit ripping people off. once again I thank this sight for being here so I could at least see if anyone had ever heard of this ripoff company before.

James
monticello, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2004 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerson-Publishing/Dallas-Texas-75354-9012/Emerson-Publishing-rip-off-Dallas-Texas-111728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerson Publishing