Complaint Review: Emile Bouari Kim Milko Trim Body

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Upset Client — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Emile Bouari Kim Milko Trim Body
3942 W Sahara Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Emile Bouari Kim Milko Trim Body Weight Loss Company Con Artists, Cheaters, Having Affair Las Vegas, Nevada

I went in for a consultation with Kim Milko at Trim Body and she told me that she was Emile Bouari's girlfriend, (a man who owns a competing weight loss clinic) that she had an affair with him and that she was actually working in there to get inside information for him? I felt that was very unprofessional. My ex-husband had an affair on me and I don't take that information lightly because it ruins families and she seemed quite proud of it making funny jokes. She then tried to sell me a program for $800  I told her I wanted to think about it and than she presured me and would not let me out for an hour! UNBELIEVABLE and pretty tacky, I feel sorry for that mans wife and the owners of Trim Body  (I wonder if they even know?) the whole thing was VERY unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emile-Bouari-Kim-Milko-Trim-Body/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Emile-Bouari-Kim-Milko-Trim-Body-Weight-Loss-Company-Con-Artists-Cheaters-Having-Affair-1007496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emile Bouari Kim Milko Trim Body