Complaint Review: Emillionaire - Google Money Making Kit

• Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:NORRIS ARM Nova Scotia
Emillionaire - Google Money Making Kit
295 Citizen's Drive Norris Arm, New Foundland Canada

Emillionaire - Google Money Making Kit, SCAM SCAM Norris Arm New Foundland Canada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I ordered a cd that was supposed to tell me how to make money from home using google . I paid $1.95 for shipping and I never did get anything from this company and they have since charged me for $56.27 on my credit card that I did not authorize. I am in shock. How can they just charge my cc without my consent and never give me any info. I tried emailing them and the email gets returned to me...please help I am at my wits end with this company!!

Dean ****
NORRIS ARM, Nova Scotia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emillionaire-Google-Money-Making-Kit/Norris-Arm-New-Foundland-A0G3M0/Emillionaire-Google-Money-Making-Kit-SCAM-SCAM-Norris-Arm-New-Foundland-Canada-NOTICE-452578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emillionaire - Google Money Making Kit