Complaint Review: Emillionaire Google Money System Brock Felt Emillio Naire

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Emillionaire Google Money System Brock Felt Emillio Naire
emillionaire.com Internet U.S.A.

Emillionaire Google Money System Brock Felt Emillio Naire Unauthorized withdrawals froom my bank account in the amounts of $47.00 and $47.38 in the last 48 hours Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

*Consumer Suggestion: Get reinbursed from emillionaire.

This company seemed OK because of it's title E-MillionaireGoogleMoneySystemand asked for $1.95 for shipping and Handling.

In the last 48 hours someone named Emillio Naire has taken $94.38 out of my account and I have not received anything from E-millionaire or have had no contact from Brock Felt.

Does anyone know of anyway to contact these people or company?

Ed
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emillionaire-Google-Money-System-Brock-Felt-Emillio-Naire/internet/Emillionaire-Google-Money-System-Brock-Felt-Emillio-Naire-Unauthorized-withdrawals-froom-431732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emillionaire Google Money System Brock Felt Emillio Naire

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Get reinbursed from emillionaire.

AUTHOR: Mndodge - (U.S.A.)

Like you all I thought this was a legit company. I gave my creditcard info on 02/20/09 to receive the free dvd, just pay $1.95 for s/h. On 02/23/09 I was charged the $1.95 from ADM Ventures Inc Salt Lake City UT. I wrote down all the info that was provided to me, 1-800-309-6980, mon - sat 9-9. The add said 7 days trial or you will be charged $34.99 monthly if not canceled. They also provided me with an email, googlesupport@emillionaire.com. I said ok sure, i'll give it a try.

After getting all set up it took me to the emillionaire website, I was not impressed so I decided on the 6th day to cancel. I sent an email stating I would like to cancel and it is within the 7 days trial. Well, I received a postmaster reply of a bad email. I then decided to call the 800 number and that too was not a working number. I decided to wait and hopefully the free packet I was expecting will have more information for me. I never received that dvd till this day.

On 03/06/09 I was charged $47.00 from GOOGINCOME8009358570. I knew at this point what had to be done. Thank goodness for 8 yrs of banking experience. I called the number that was provided to me on my bank statement. ( Notice the set of numbers after GOOGINCOME? That is the telephone number of the company who debited your bank account.) I called and spoke to a lady who was a bit rude. I told her how I never received my free dvd, attempted to contact the support website and call the 800 number provided upon sign up. I asked if they are a fake and providing bogus information. I also asked if there was another phone number or support website and she insisted those were correct. I told her she was lying. She sounded surprised and said she would cancel my subscription and I would receive a confirmation within an hour. I asked for her name, she didn't want to give it out and insisted I just wait for the email confirmation. I then said fine and hung up. I let it pass a week before I decided to call back 1-800-935-8570, luckily I had a different rep. She said her name is Jenny and I told her the whole story, she apologized and told me that she see's that I did request a cancelation. I told her I want my $47 refunded to me because I never authorized such an amount and also tried to cancel within 7 days. She said she would be glad to refund the funds and make sure my subscription is canceled. On 03/12/09 I was refunded my $47.

My suggestion to you is to contact your bank and ask who charged you the $47 and ask if there is a phone number provided. In most cases there is one. Otherwise try calling the 800 number I provided, I am pretty sure they are all connected somehow. Good Luck!!!! Let me know if you have any questions.