Complaint Review: Emillionaire - Google Profit - Marquilife

• Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Des Plaines Illinois
Emillionaire - Google Profit - Marquilife
emillionaire.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Emillionaire - Google Profit - Marquilife Beware of charges from Marquilife a Health company...found this out online took $197.00 from my account and I had not signed up with them or ordered anything! Aurora Colorado

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

Beware! I saw an opportunity to make some extra money with Google Search - the Ad was Google Profit and it cost $1.95 to have the CD and instructions sent. Thought it sounded okay! Well a minute after I put in my bank account information I went to my Online Banking and found a charge of $197.00 by Marquilife and another of $1.95 from Marquilife...imagine my surprise!

I then went to the Internet and saw that another guy had the same thing happen to him...wish I would have checked that first!

I was supposed to get an email from google profit with insturctions, never did...also when I put in their website it shows restricted and my browswer won't allow me to go there. There was an email address for them...hmmm...came back undeliverable.

Next day I called...a lady answered, she didn't seem to act like this was serious...said she would forward my complaint to the account department and I asked over and over when someone would call me back....she said as soon as they follow-up!

I just want the charges reversed and to end this!

My advice, "If it seems too good to be true, you can bet that it isn't true"!

Angry
Des Plaines, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emillionaire-Google-Profit-Marquilife/nationwide/Emillionaire-Google-Profit-Marquilife-Beware-of-charges-from-Marquilife-a-Health-compa-421372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emillionaire - Google Profit - Marquilife