Complaint Review: Emily

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Emilybc — Hastings Michigan
Emily
Internet USA

Emily This is the raspberry ketone scam trying to tak 87.00 dollars out of my bank acount Internet

I went on Facebook and there was a link for the raspberry ketone and total body fresh pills for about 5 dollars each. Me and my sister both ordered these and nowhere in this website di it say that is was a 14 day trial and that we would be charged 87.00 dollars for these. and luckily I caught this by looking at my online banking. My sister unfortunatley was charged 37.00 dollars for canceling. I want to report this scam.

The manager was extremely rude and called us stupid and tried to make us pay that money, stating it is in the website and clearly is not. I want to warn the public about this facebook scam. Now I have to change my banking information so they dont steal my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emily/internet/Emily-This-is-the-raspberry-ketone-scam-trying-to-tak-8700-dollars-out-of-my-bank-acount-1051884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emily