Complaint Review: Emmediate Credi Solutions

• Reported By: liz — paragon Indiana
Emmediate Credi Solutions
Internet USA

Emmediate Credi Solutions SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Internet

These people are comeplte scam artists! The FHA website, which is supposed to be trustworthy, gave these people my information. They called and emailed me and sounded ok until they said that I needed to print off a copy of my credit report and fax it to them! Stupid me, right, however they already had my card number and said they would charge me in three days to give me time to think about it and to get my credit report faxed to them.

However as I am looking up scam reports online that day and finding many of them, I checked my bank account and they had already charged me 350$ within minutes of the call! I tried calling numerous times, emailing them to cancel whatever they were doing, and give me a refund. Howeve they never answered a phone, never answered an email or anything! Now I am looking for a home loan again and Low and behold they start emailing me again for a consultation!

I hope these people call me today so that i can give them a piece of my mind! I canceled my card, wrote many letters to them and still nothing! So after I dropped it as just being scammed by my own stupidity, they start emailing me again! Now I am pissed! Anybody else out there being scammed by theses people want to go in on a class action lawsuit? Is that even possible? Id also like to go after the FHA for helping scam us because if it wasn't for them none of us would be in this mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credi-Solutions/internet/Emmediate-Credi-Solutions-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Internet-1051040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credi Solutions