Complaint Review: Emmediate Credit Solutions

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: tanya — tryon North Carolina
Emmediate Credit Solutions
575 E 4500 S Suite A-100,Murray UT, 84107 Murray, Utah United States of America

Emmediate Credit Solutions credit repair but not able to contact anyone at this company. Sent emails,faxes and telehone calls with not response. Murray , Utah

*Author of original report: credit disputes

This companies service was provided through FHA. I have not been able to contact anyone through phone calls, faxes, nor email. This put up a red flag for me. They have my social security number and credit card information. I have left messages and still no response. The FHA is credited trusted site, so I thought it was a company that I could trust that dealt with others that can be trusted. I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions/Murray-Utah-84107/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions-credit-repair-but-not-able-to-contact-anyone-at-this-company-1040274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credit Solutions

credit disputes

AUTHOR: tanya - ()

I have tried for a whole week from 4/1/2013 to 4/5/2013 to reach someone with emmediate credit service, and with failure. I tried through emails, faxes and telephone calls. I went back on fha (suppose to be) credit application and actually got a number from that and did reach someone twice who supposebly connected with me with their supervisors who in return was suppose to give me a call back. That was a joke on me. I have attempted and attempted to reach someone. In the contract is say that you can cancel at anytime with a letter sent to the address provided, so I am trying that, plus sending a email to them saying that you retract the electronic signature, so I am trying that also. I did send a fax of a signed cancellation, but to no surprise, the faxes led to a dead number. Who are these people and why have the feds not busted them for falseness and retrieving peoples social security numbers?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC