Complaint Review: Emmediate Credit Solutions

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: PugLover — Keizer Oregon United States of America
Emmediate Credit Solutions
575 east 4500 South suite B130 A100 Murray, Utah United States of America

Emmediate Credit Solutions mycreditcompany.com This "credit repair company" are con artists to the extreme who will SLAM you from the start! Murray, Utah

*Consumer Comment: I got duped too.

On January 2, 2013 I was contacted by ECS in response to my application for an FHA home loan.  The company I went through was fhamortgage.com which is apparently just a lead generation website and NOT the FHA mortgage company.  They give these leads to ECS who then call people and do nothing but attempt to sell their "credit repair services".  While I was on the phone with them, I agreed to try their service for a month even though I'm already with a credit repair agency, because they promised they could get it done a lot faster.  As I was waiting for them to process things on their end, I was doing research and found a lot of information about ECS being a complete scam.  I found not ONE positive thing about them.  I asked if they had any positive testimonials and the customer service person on the phone said they did but they weren't posted yet.  She then transferred me to her "manager" who attempted to keep my order going.  All he did was badmouth the credit repair company I'm already with and tell me that I was "unwilling to do anything to help myself or take the necessary steps to better my situation".  He said he was recording the phone call and that he wanted me to ADMIT that I wouldn't help myself by taking this necessary step.  I kept repeating that I was already taking the necessary steps with another company and that I wanted my order  cancelled.  He REFUSED to cancel my order.  He continued to tell me he isn't in the business of canceling orders, he was in the business of working with people who were willing to take the necessary steps to help themselves.  I asked him at least 20 times to cancel my order and give me a cancellation number.  Not once did he acknowledge my request.  This went on for a good 10 minutes.  This "manager" was the RUDEST person I have ever spoken with on the phone and it was obvious that he had NO intention of canceling my order since he had my credit card and social security number.  I will be putting a fraud alert on my credit and canceling that credit card that they had already charged $112 to within minutes.  UNBELIEVABLE!  I only hope that more people will research them BEFORE they get sucked in on the phone when they come calling.

More information that you might find helpful:  while ECS says they have a team of "paralegals" that will be working on your case, and everything is signed by an attorney (blah blah blah), they actually have NO paralegals.  In utah you can call yourself a paralegal without being licensed!!!  They throw client information into the trash can (they do NOT do any actual work for MOST of the cases they get because they are so backed up with poor people they've scammed) with full social security numbers on them!  That information came directly from a former employee!  Look it up.  The company is also owned by an ex con who is known for scamming people out of their money.

I will stick with the credit repair company I've been working with for 6 months.  They may take a slightly longer time (compared to what though, a bunch of scammers who don't even really do anything?) but they ARE getting results.  My score is raising a good 10-20 points EACH MONTH.  So thanks, but I'm staying with my peeps!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions/Murray-Utah-84107/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions-mycreditcompanycom-This-credit-repair-company-are-con-artis-990183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credit Solutions

I got duped too.

AUTHOR: Aries419 - (United States of America)

I wish I would have read this sooner. I, too, was a victim of this joke of a business. I can't say I didn't sense red flags from the get-go, but they do sell you their "product" by saying how they're associated with the FHA and the FHA only allow them to work with them...and bla bla bla. The red flags were the badmouthing of about near everyone. They badmouthed the actual experian and equifax websites that I received my credit scores on, they badmouthed Realtor companies. The woman that was on the phone with me even brought up their BBB rating and said that "don't worry, it's just disgruntled ex employees"...I didn't even mention BBB, but she just threw that out there. The next "lawyer" they put me on the phone with had an attitude and sounded like she was reading from a script. When I tried to interrupt and ask some questions, she talked to me like I was rude for doing so and sounded condescending...Ain't I paying YOU???

Total fraud. I feel like an idiot for being duped. They say there are going to be people in contact with you and helping you, but not once did anyone ever call me...so how did they know what to dispute on my credit? Then I get an email from Duvera.com (duvera financial) and my "agent" doesn't return my phone calls for a month. So, I finally canceled (hopefully) today.

DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE. It's literally a waste of money since they don't do anything!