Complaint Review: Emmediate Credit Solutions

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — Walford Iowa
Emmediate Credit Solutions
575 4500 S Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Emmediate Credit Solutions I cancelled this account in April, and now they have a collection agency after me saying that I owe them money and is reporting on credit report!!!!! Salt Lake City, Utah

My account was closed with this company in April, and now I get calls everyday from a collection agency stating that I defaulted on my account with Emmediate Credit Solutions and they want me to give the $500+ dollars.  I refused and told them this account was to be closed back in April.   They said just becuase you request your account to canceled doesnt mean they have to!!!  I have no documentation showing that have done any work, and this collection person said they don't need to prove what they have done.  What good is a company that says they are trying to repair your credit but they don't have to show proof of it????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84107/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions-I-cancelled-this-account-in-April-and-now-they-have-a-collect-1036687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credit Solutions