Complaint Review: Emmediate Credit Solutions

• Reported By: crazydiamonds — Colorado
Emmediate Credit Solutions
, Utah USA

Emmediate Credit Solutions RIPOFF Utah

I too spoke with FHA, to be transferred to "Bryan Conrad" who made all kinds of promises took my money and left me high and dry.  Bryan made TONS of promises and after allowing 2 months and two payments to come out of my bank, I heard NOTHING and NOTHING was done.  What fascinated me, my credit had nothing wrong!  I didn't realize this until I went in and got my own credit report.  Everything on that report, I fixed in 30-days with no help from Emmediate.  The only thing that got done was through me.  I then called Aug 6 to cancel my "membership".  I spoke with a gentleman that couldn't seem to use my name, constantly disrespecting me with "my dear", rather than my name.  I was assured the money would not come out of my account; however, on Aug 14, I have a charge from Duvera for the fee and an overdraft from my bank.  I spoke with Duvera who confirmed there had been NO cancellation received.  I again called Emmediate Credit and the woman assured me that they would send me an e-mail telling my bank to reverse the charges.  REALLY?????  Like my bank is going to say "ok, i see your e-mail and they tell us to reverse the charges so we will".  She also confirmed that they never sent the cancellation to DUVERA until Aug 13!  How does it take 5 days to notify the company that you have cancelled????  FHA should be ashamed of the scam they involve and victimize people in.  Avoid FHA and DEFINITELY avoid Emmediate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions/Utah/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions-RIPOFF-Utah-1075724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credit Solutions