Complaint Review: Emmediate Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: akeyalee — tomah Wisconsin United States of America
Emmediate Credit Solutions
575 E, 4500 S, Suite B-130Salt Lake City, Utah84107 Internet United States of America

Emmediate Credit Solutions pressure sales Internet

I have other companies who's services had the same offer to repair.

I talked to a girl while I was thinking about it she said if you dont say yes I will put down a bad reference on you account and then they will not help you...

I said wow thats really pressure sales isn't it she said no.

After I  said I would join they had trouble with one of the credit unions. So I called and the credit union said this will take affect immediately. I then called Emmediate Credit Solutions  back they said no it will be 72 hours but we will call you on Monday.

Monday comes along and no call, I was busy Tuesday so I called back  Wednesday.  They said at one point if its been more than an allotted amount we will not issue a refund well I got my money back but how many other people haven't.

I was offered three free items to be taken off my credit report but if by law as they say they can only do three a month and I would have been paying for the  services how would that be free.

I just think they are another company who will pressure you and say whatever they want to take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions/internet/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions-pressure-sales-Internet-967664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credit Solutions