Shakespeare

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2003

• Reported By:seal beach California
Emodel Entertainment Group - Wilhelmina
7001 Lake Ellenor Drive. Sweet 200 Orlando Flordia 32809 Orlando Flordia, Florida U.S.A.

Emodel Entertainment Group ripoff, disonest, humiliated me, keep me waiting, complete scam made me feel insecure, now known as Wilhelmina Scouting Network Orlando Flordia Florida

I feel that emodel.com (emodel entertainment group)is a complete scamm. They where disonest and ripped me off! Once i paid them they keeped me waiting, i never heard from them again, and they never returned my phone calls. Emodel has made me feel very insecure. I think corrupt business like emodel should be shoot down and should refund all those who where scam,like me.

Laura
seal beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2003 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emodel-Entertainment-Group-Wilhelmina/Orlando-Flordia-Florida-32809/Emodel-Entertainment-Group-ripoff-disonest-humiliated-me-keep-me-waiting-complete-scam-1032452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emodel Entertainment Group - Wilhelmina