Complaint Review: Emotors Consignment

Emotors Consignment
175 North Highway Internet United States of America

Emotors Consignment Eric J Harwell Scamed out of $1965.00 Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ive been scammed as well

I found a 2005 Kawasaki Brute Force (ATV) on Oodle. I was then contacted by Robert Gusler that that the ATV was still available. He gave me the web site for Emotors Consignment and all the information is on the website. I have always been one that if it is too good to be sure that it is a scam. I had several friends and family look at the site with me and all felt that it was a legitimate site. I had a gut feeling not to do this but the site and emails were very convincing. I sent a Money Gramm to  the company on March 7, 2013. I received an email that payment had been received and I would receive my merchandise on March 13. I would receive a call from a driver the day before my delivery to arrange a time. The day before delivery I never heard from anyone! I then tried to have an instant chat on the website and "Justin" the only person who is ever on the live chat would not respond. I then sent an email to the company on why I had not heard from anyone and when my merchandise would arrive. I received a poor excuse from the company that was misspelled and poor grammar that the four wheeler would not arrive until 03/15/2013! I then went through the same waiting process and of course no response on the 14th for a estimated time of arrival. I received the same computer generated email that my merchandise would not arrive until 03/20/2013 due to technical delays. Yes!...that is today! I have still not heard from anyone. I have emailed the company with no response. I have tried the live Chat and have received a message that I have been Banned from the live chat! I am absolutely crushed by this company! I was very excited about my  four wheeler and I work very hard for money. I know I will not receive my four wheeler and have lost my money...so I am mainly writing this to help anyone in the future with this poor excuse for a company! I am not sure how they can lay their heads down at night and have a peaceful nights rest. If anyone thinks of using this company please do not...I have all the emails and Correspondence with this company and I am $1965 out of pocket with these people!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emotors-Consignment/internet/Emotors-Consignment-Eric-J-Harwell-Scamed-out-of-196500-Internet-1036367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emotors Consignment

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ive been scammed as well

AUTHOR: taternutz83 - ()

I went through emotor - consignment as well. They seemed liget, I did much research. Basically gave money got confirmation,bike was being shipped. Didn't arrive when said 3-15-13. Got email saying they would have at my house on the 20th. Haven't heard back, filed a return of my funds. Live chat said I was banned . They haven't returned my emails. They are very good scammers. They site is really convincing, even had steps to make sure you don't get scammed. I am out a lot of money. Before I realized it was a scam I was phoned by a man. Bevy accent name is Mario Rossi. Going over the payment plan. Also.received emails from gusler9867@gmail.com. sent money gram to Matthew Hewes in Dallas, tx. Hopefully I hear back.from.these a holes. Not holding my breathe though. Someone contact me if eq can somehow bust these guys.
Borundarobert@gmail.com