Complaint Review: Empire Auto Brokers

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Rapid City South Dakota
Empire Auto Brokers
1441 Deadwood Ave Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

Empire Auto Brokers Didn't Hold Up to Warranty Agreement! ripoff Rapid City South Dakota

I purchased a car from Empire Auto Brokers 3 years ago, along with a warranty covering the car for 4 yrs or 60K miles. The warranty is still good, and I found out that I had a crack in my rack and pinion which affects the power steering, and is ultimately a safety issue. I contacted the warranty company and gave them my contract number, only to hear that Empire Auto never sent the contract to the warranty company!!

So I contacted Empire and they assured it would be resolved quickly. A week later (and still no word from Empire), I had my boyfriend contact the company to find out any information. Of course, they had no more information for us (no surprise there). He asked if the process could be expedited, and the owner (DAVE) called him a f*cking punk and told him that if he wanted the car fixed that bad then to COME DOWN TO EMPIRE AND FIGHT HIM for it!! Can you believe this? Too bad DAVE is the owner of Empire, or I would have had this situation escaladed to a more powerful individual. I will be contacting my lawyer about this tomorrow.

Way to go DAVE, you are definitely a tough guy. Actually you're just a Rapid City salesman...you really went up the corporate ladder huh? Good Job.

Angela
Rapid City, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Auto-Brokers/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57702/Empire-Auto-Brokers-Didnt-Hold-Up-to-Warranty-Agreement-ripoff-Rapid-City-South-Dakota-242325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Auto Brokers