Complaint Review: Empire Auto Brokers

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2003

• Reported By:sturgis South Dakota
Empire Auto Brokers
1441 Deadwood Ave Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

Empire Auto Brokers they sold me a car that was junk but told me it was a good dependable car, drinks oil Rapid City South Dakota

I bought a 1994 buick skylark from empire auto brokers,WILL stafford, he swore to me it was a good car! I paid 3200.00 cash for it. I've had the car for 27 days and have had to put 8 quarts of oil in it. when I called Mr. Stafford he said there was nothing he would do and I was stuck with it. I tested the engine and it does not have any smoke comming out of the tailpipe,, it has no leaks under the hood, and no oil in the radiator. leak down test shows bad rings... I cant do anything to fix this, the cost of a new engine is 2800.00 installed. so that makes the price of the car 6000.00,,, for that i could have a newer 4x4, empire auto brokers is a ripoff !!!!!!!!

Charlene
sturgis, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2003 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Auto-Brokers/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57702/Empire-Auto-Brokers-they-sold-me-a-car-that-was-junk-but-told-me-it-was-a-good-dependable-71339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Auto Brokers