Deegan

• Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: dONNA — Aurora Colorado USA
Empire Beauty School - Empire Education Group
16800 E Mississippi Ave Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Empire Beauty School - Empire Education Group Artistic Beauty School I WANT MY MONEY BACK! Aurora, Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: GO TO THE MEDIA EMPIRE STUDENTS

To Whom it Concerns:

Under Penalty of perjury I swear the following is true to the best of my knowledge and ability:

My name is Sarah .  I attended Empire Beauty School a.k.a. Artistic Beauty College from October 5, 2008 May 12, 2009.  On my last day of attendance, I had a conversation with Stephanie Coppage about coming back to school with the next new starts on June 22, 2009.  Stephanie said she didnt see any problem with that and that she would have to send in a request to corporate first.  I told her that would be fine and those were my wishes.  I called her on June 8, 2009 to confirm my re-enrollment date.  She told me that I wasnt enrolled and that I was supposed to call and re-enroll myself.  I had a discussion with her that day that I didnt remember her saying anything about that.  I reminded her of our discussion, the day that I dropped (May 12, 2009) that I wanted to start with the next new starts on June 22, 2009.  She proceeded to tell me that I would have to start in September instead.  The start date for September matured and I attended the first day of class.  Halfway thru the day, Andrea Pittman, the Executive Director, pulled me from class to sign some papers.  An hour later she pulled me from class once more and said that I was missing my fathers signature on my fafsa and that I would not be able to start school for ANOTHER 3 months.  They already had plenty of time, nearly 3 months themselves, to ensure that I was ready and prepared to finish my education with them so that I could have a career in Cosmetology.  After this incident occurred, there was NO WAY I was going to be attending an Empire school.  I gave up on them, especially the Aurora location.

In closing, thru all of the grief and waste of my time, I would like to be PAID IN FULL for what I have been charged from Empire Education Group.  I would like to leave Empire Education Group with a zero balance.  It came across as the Aurora school did not want me attending their school.  They put forth no effort in keeping me as a student.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Beauty-School-Empire-Education-Group/Aurora-Colorado-80017/Empire-Beauty-School-Empire-Education-Group-Artistic-Beauty-School-I-WANT-MY-MONEY-BACK-502112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Beauty School - Empire Education Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

GO TO THE MEDIA EMPIRE STUDENTS

AUTHOR: marcus - (United States of America)

DEAR SARAH,

THE BEST WAY TO HURT EMPIRE WHERE IT COUNTS IS BY GOING PUBLIC TO THE MEDIA OF YOUR LOCAL NEWS CHANNELS AND NETWORKS. CALL 9NEWS AND TELL THEM YOUR STORY. CONTACT CNN.COM OR FOXNEWS.COM. MANY STUDENTS LIKE YOURSELF HAVE COMPLAINED AS WELL AS STAFF. GET ORGANIZED WITH OTHER STUDENTS, CONDUCT PROTESTS AND SPREAD THE WORD.....DO IT FOR OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE VICTIMIZED LIKE YOURSELF.EMPIRE BEAUTY SCHOOL IS EVIL AND DESERVES TO GO DOWN