Complaint Review: Empire Beauty School - Empire Education Group

• Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: R. J — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Empire Beauty School - Empire Education Group
16800 E mississippi Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Empire Beauty School - Empire Education Group Artistic beauty Empire Does Not back up their Educators Aurora Colorado

Empire Beauty does not back up their educators.I had a wonderful Educator on nights. She did her Job well and shared alot of her knowledge  with us.I learned more from her than any other teacher. I am not going to name her out of respect for her.There was several students who were very mean and disrespectful to her. The Academic Director came in and talked to them about respect. Well it didnot keep them from saying mean things from her.In fact their was one student who had a violent outburst, that they only suspeneded for 3 days. In our contract, they said that they had 0 tolerence on violence and it would turn into termination of contract. Well you guess it, my teacher didnot come to school that day, I asked her on where she was and the other educators would not tell us anything.The other students said that they are glad that she is gone,because she was extremly dumb.I disagree, she was very educated and I respect her as well as the other students. Mr Bobby Hodge and Ms Stephanie Coppage, should be ashamed of themselves for not backing up their Educators,I lost a great teacher. I did transfer to another school,But I would Not Recommend students to apply AT EMPIRE BEAUTY, THEY LIE TO YOU AND THEY ARE OUT FOR YOUR MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Beauty-School-Empire-Education-Group/Aurora-Colorado-80845/Empire-Beauty-School-Empire-Education-Group-Artistic-beauty-Empire-Does-Not-back-up-thei-600548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Beauty School - Empire Education Group