Complaint Review: Empire Beauty School

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed off person. — Waste of money school Virginia United States of America
Empire Beauty School
116 South Independence Boulevard Internet United States of America

Empire Beauty School Empire Beauty School Internet

I was a student at the school, I had to withdraw from the school due to financial situations. I was treated like crap when I went to pick up my tools. They made me fill like a thief, they made me wait for someone to follow me into the classroom to pick up my stuff. I waited about 30 minutes or so with out anyone bothering to let me get my stuff. I went to pick up my stuff, I found that 1 manikin was stolen, I informed them of this, they told me "its not our problem" It is their problem. I took my stuff to the car, and went to go to the bathroom, and informed the people "I am going to the bathroom" I heard someone say "follow her" Like what follow me into the bathroom? Then the lady was like where you going, and when I came out of the bathroom, they told me "You have to leave".

I called the school to see if I can go back, they informed me I was not able to ever come back to the school because of my attendance. I wasted money on this crappy school. DO NOT go to this school. They are not nice people at all. They will take your money, and when you have to withdraw, and want to come back "we cant help you"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Beauty-School/internet/Empire-Beauty-School-Empire-Beauty-School-Internet-949104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Beauty School