Complaint Review: Empire Business Brokers & Nick Gugliuzza

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: VinnyC-man — Texas United States of America
Empire Business Brokers & Nick Gugliuzza
P.O. Box 129 Buffalo, New York United States of America

Empire Business Brokers & Nick Gugliuzza Empire BB Empire Business Brokers & Nick Gugliuzza - Rip-offs are their game Buffalo, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Empire BB Rebuttal

Empire Business Brokers & Nick Gugliuzza claims to be a business broker franchise but really what they are is an entity to steal your money, provide you crappy training then set you loose. And they carry no weight in the industry. I paid them their "franchise" fee and felt abused. Nick Gugliuzza is the owner - beware - he will steal your first born if he can. Before I bought the franchise I looked into them and found negative things but was assured by a cronie that it was all in the past. Evidently not. I have since talked to past franchisees and almost all of them moved on and a good deal of Nick Gugliuzza franchises are out of the country. If you spend a dime on this franchise then you need to have your head examined. After I gave away a five figure franchise fee I moved onto another franchise out of Texas who actually gave me the tools to succeed. I learned an expensive lessen - don't deal with Empire Business Brokers & Nick Gugliuzza.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Business-Brokers-Nick-Gugliuzza/Buffalo-New-York-14225/Empire-Business-Brokers-Nick-Gugliuzza-Empire-BB-Empire-Business-Brokers-Nick-Gugliuz-802684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Business Brokers & Nick Gugliuzza

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Empire BB Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)

This is clearly a hoax or a competitor trying to give us a bad name. I've been in business for thirty years and have never had one single complaint filed on this web site or with the Better Business Bureau. Furthermore this person claims to be from Texas. I only have one office in Texas and that person has been with me for Twenty years now. I can assure you that they did not file the complaint and would be happy to speak to anyone about the positive merrits of our comprehensive training program.

I would like to see proof that the person filing the complaint ever had any relationship at all with either myself or my company. What a pitty that someone would try to smear another company purely for personal gain. Apparently they realize that they can't compete with us in the marketplace.

I find it odd that the person filing the complain is listed in an annonymous way. I'd like to know who they are so that I can tell everyone which of my competitors has stuped so low as to have filed this untrue report. www.empirebb.com