Complaint Review: Empire Carpet

Internet, New Jersey United States of America

Empire Carpet EMPIRE CARPET BUYER BEWARE Internet, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: ET Customer Support

PLEASE BEWARE OF EMPIRE CARPET

They claim to have the best prices on carpets and exceptional service. What a load that is. Empire installed carpets throughout my home and after 1 year the carpets looked like they were 15 years old. My wife is a fanatic about people walking in my house with shoes of any kind so when you enter my home shoes OFF NO EXCEPTIONS. Empire sent an independent contractor out to install the carpets and also someone to test what the problems were with the carpets. Much to our surprise they found a manufacturers defect. After many phone calls they replaced the carpets. Same crew came as the first time and did the job.

Well lets now fast forward 6 months with newly installed carpets. They look worse than they did the first time. Now it has been 5 calls back to Empire and they can't seem to get a manager on the phone. Operator puts me on hold for what they call a brief moment (10 mins) and always come back saying I have left a detailed message with the manager in your area and they will call you back tomorrow. Needless to say NOTHING !!!!!!!! . Its funny because now I'm looking at everything to do with the carpet and all the corners are coming up and the stairs are pulling away in the corners. This company is HORRIBLE.

Please do yourself a favor and pay a little more some place else. Save yourself the pain in your wallet and time. I'm DISGUSTED!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Carpet/Internet-New-Jersey-/Empire-Carpet-EMPIRE-CARPET-BUYER-BEWARE-Internet-New-Jersey-822341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Carpet

ET Customer Support

AUTHOR: Business Response - (USA)

Cory, were very sorry to hear about the issues that youve been experiencing with your product. We always strive to provide world-class service to our customers, and we make it a priority to address any problems that occur. Wed like to discuss your concerns with you further, but we were unable to locate your account from the information provided. If youd be willing to, please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at customersupport@empiretoday.com, and well reach out to you to work towards a resolution. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager