Complaint Review: Empire Carpet

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:Canton Mississippi
Empire Carpet
www.empirecarpet.com Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Empire Today This company is a rip off Nashville Tennessee

I purchased carpet from Empire and everything was wrong, even the salesman was a liar. He told me that I wouldn't have to make a payment for 1 year. He said if I waited a year, then I'd just start making payments. I asked him if the interest would accumulate and he said no. Wrong!!! The second thing was the carpet was the wrong color. After many phone calls from me and promises from them, they never showed up to check the color on my carpet. They also hire sub-contractors to do the work. Last, the carpet didn't butt up agains the wall in several rooms. I have never been so disappointed and scammed in my life. I am still paying on the carpet with a company that has a super high interest rate of 21%. Oh, I forgot to add I got charged a fee because I was over a limit that I didn't even know I had also. I have contacted the BBB, but still don't have anything resolved.

Canton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2008 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Carpet/Nashville-Tennessee/Empire-Today-This-company-is-a-rip-off-Nashville-Tennessee-335134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Carpet