Complaint Review: Empire Carpet

• Updated: Fri, July 22, 2011

• Reported By: Ed — Antioch California United States of America
Empire Carpet
po box 10475 des monies, Iowa United States of America

Empire Carpet Offer a no interest special for 1 yr, they did not send any statement or address to send pymt during that time, and now after the yr, I'm receiving harrassing calls and they are not willing to extend des monies, Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Business Response

Empire Carpet is a scam. I had carpet installed last year @ March 2010. No interest for 1 yr. I've never received a statement from their finance company (Wells Retail Service) nor did I receive any emails about the loan.

I phoned Empire on April 5, 2010 inquiring about a statement and the rep who went by the name "Kalil" stated he would send it out. I never received one. I phoned again in May, no statement was sent.

In Mar of 2011, I've been receiving calls daily to make a payment. I explained to the reps what happened,and I would be willing to pay only if they start the special over because of their negligence. They are not willing to do so.

This is a scam and this is how they make money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Carpet/des-monies-Iowa-50306/Empire-Carpet-Offer-a-no-interest-special-for-1-yr-they-did-not-send-any-statement-or-ad-728052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Carpet

Business Response

AUTHOR: Business Response - (United States of America)

Mr. and Mrs. Foreman, weve read the details outlined in your post and have been able to pull up your account. I understand that were currently working with you and the financing company to address your concerns and that a member of our customer service team has spoken with you. Please email me at customersupport@emprietoday.com or call me at 888-588-2315 x4195 with any other questions or concerns you may have now or in the future. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC