Complaint Review: Empire Education Group

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: Ashley — Glen Burnie Maryland
Empire Education Group
369 pottsville/ st clair highway pottsville, Pennsylvania USA

Empire Education Group Wasn't able to transfer after I made multiple phone calls to the school pottsville Pennsylvania

*General Comment: FRAUD and DECEIT

Dear Franklin K. Schoeneman,

I was a student at Empire for five months at the empire campus in Owings mills, Maryland. After Five months of being there I had to inform the school that I needed to transfer to another location, which was the Empire campus in Glen Burnie, Maryland because that was where I was to move.

I let the director of Empire Owings Mills that I needed to transfer, and she did the paperwork so that I could do so. She also told me that she would email the director of Empire of Glen burnie. She said I should hear something back within a week from either one of the directors. I didn't hear anything back within a week, so I called back to Owings Mills to check in on my paper work. She told me she sent in all the paperwork I needed to transfer to the other school and I should be recieving a call from the director of Glen Burnie soon.

I thought everything was going smoothly and I would be transfered to the other school soon, but I was wrong. I made several phone calls to speak with the director in glen burnie before I was even able to reach her. When I finally was able to contact her, she told me she was waiting for word from the campus in Owings Mills that I am able to attend the other school, and she will give me a call when she hears something.

2-3 weeks went by and I didnt hear anything from either school, so I contacted the diretor again from the campus in glen burnie. She told me she still had not gotten a word yet from the other school that I was able to transfer to them yet and she would give me a call within a week to let me know something. a week went by and I still didnt hear anything from them.

This went on for three months where I would call the school in glen burnie to see what the hold up was and she would tell me the same thing. I called Owings mills again to find out why they were taking so long to let the other school know whether or not I can transfer to them and they told me they made a mistake with one of my grades in my last report card and they needed to fix it before I could transfer, but they would get to the bottom of it.

That was in february 2013. It is now June 2013 and I still have not recieved a call from either school so I could transfer. And now I'm stuck with paying tuition from the time that I was there to a school that didnt do what they were supposed to do as far as my education. Now I have to find another cosmetology school to attend when all I wanted to do was transfer to the same school but different location.

Thank you for reading this. I hope now maybe something is done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Empire-Education-Group/pottsville-Pennsylvania/Empire-Education-Group-Wasnt-able-to-transfer-after-I-made-multiple-phone-calls-to-the-1055228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Empire Education Group

#1 General Comment

FRAUD and DECEIT

AUTHOR: axr - ()

This school or organization are commiting acts which amount to fraud regarding student costs and/or payments because they are allegelly robbing students as they leave, transfer, and/or terminated from these schools. Teachers are imcompetent, ignorant of student rights, and DO NOT have high graduate success or post employment success as they claim. Something or someone MUST thoroughly investigate these folks !!!